Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Treader Again. (I was on TV!)

I wasn't able to go on the internet for a couple of days. Sorry about that everywoof.


Guess what, pals? I was on TV! Remember a while back when we went to the Pooch Plunge at the local water park? Well, there was a gut with a TV camera going around and doing some interviews. No, we didn't get interviewed, but they showed the footage from that on the local channel today. You could see me in two or three general shots and one close-up (I was the little guy whose leg was tangled in the leash next to the Labrador Retriever). Exciting, huh?
And mistress made this drawing of me as a Jedi a few days ago:
And would you believe that our trees are just now pretty colors? Not that we have a lot of colors. Pine trees dominate our particular street and their needles stay green. We do have a couple of maple trees on our yard though. Mistress got this pic:
Me in the back-yard:
Mistress got some nice actions pics too:


Cookie even got into the ball-catching spirit:

We've got some videos:





And, how could we forget that Christmas is near now? I didn't and I have some nice Christmas-y pics to show you.
Non-edited ones from last year:




And one more thing. Two more actually. Mistress has a little hobby of making short videos and wanted to share her most recent ones on here:



1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

A TV star and a Jedi too. Way simple pawtastic.

Essex & Deacon