Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cookie - We're doing good

We've been doing good this month. (Don't ask why that was underlined, I'm trying to figure it out myself.)
The humans did a little raking as of late. We have a big yard (two acres).
I'm slowing down. I can't jump high anymore or as good as I used to.


You know I used to be able to jump a six foot fence without getting a running start?




Mistress had me down for this pic:

Mistress got us some late Christmas presents a few days ago:
New Tennis ball:
New stuffie:
New rope:
New squeakie:
I didn't like them, even to catch though. Mistress should have remembered that I don't like toys anymore. Let Treader keep them for his own.


1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We think you couldn't jump real high because of all those dog biscuts you ate. Yea, Dog Biscuts, that sounds good.

Essex & Deacon