Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cookie - Nice Autunmish pics and more

I've had a great time lately. I like running around outside, you know. Okay, you probably already knew that. But did you know that I was an overweight girl (*blush*) and now I'm almost done losing weight? Mistress is so happy about that and so am I. I hated being on a diet.
Nice pics of me:
Look at Treader.
Haha, he's funny!











"Get over here, Treader."
"Oh, the heck with him..."










Posing for pictures is getting boring.

Now for Treader pictures, with a few more of me:
"Bowling balls make lousy tree ornaments", he says. Boy isn't that the truth?




1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Those were some pawtastic pictures. You look pawsitively pawsome.

Dog Speed

Essex & Deacon