Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, November 7, 2008

Cookie - I got a bath yesterday

Our internet went out for a while because mistress downloaded Service Pack 3, but we were given advice on removing it and internet is back now.
Mistress gave me a bath yesterday. I hate bath so much that I won't even want one for a treat. And if you know me, you know that I LOVE treats.
I look like this when mistress has one:

Mistress had me get into the bathtub:"Why do you have to do this to me?":
:Phew, it's finally over":

And, wonder of wonders, Treader was actually catching his Frisbee IN THE AIR:


But then the sound of squirrels crashing through the trees broke the spell:
And Treader just wandered around the yard looking for something interesting:


Mistress finally had him pose for a nice picture:What a ham.

Did I mention that mistress took a few of mistress Frisbeein' too? Here:
Nice shot of my jaws holding the Frisbee after I caught it:
Taking it out of mistress's hand on command:
Frisbee fail:Would you believe that I actually missed that last one?

No comments: