Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Treader - old pictures

Sorry that I have no new pictures available to show you this time. The wire that goes to the camera got lost. So frustrating, huh? So I used an old picture, the oldest picture of me on record! And it's a professional one! At least I think it's professional...it looks like it, doesn't it? This picture is over a year old. It was my adoption photo.
Guess what happened today? Mistress's brother bought me a new toy since it was on sale! Wish that I could show it to ya guys. I will as soon as possible, pinky - er, paw - promise.
Mistress didn't feel all that well at the beginning of this week. Now she has an ear infection. Hope she feels better soon.
Since I don't have much to bark about, how about some more old pictures? One taken by mistress herself!
Mistress's picture of me at the pound when she first saw me before I was up for adoption. Sorry for the blurriness, I was whining and puting my paws on and off the bars.
My first photo of me at home.
Mistress put this shirt on me and I took it off in the backyard.
Playtime. I'm a play-growler.
Mistress's collage from freestyle practice. Mistress wanted to try it for a while, but then lost interest.

This is my old toy, Blink. I eventually put a hole in him, so mistress threw him away.This one is photoshopped.


One of my old tennis balls.

Mistress had the camera on the floor and I was trying to get a closer look. Turned out to be a one-in-a-million shot, I haven't done that since.Mistress was having me do all kinds of poses and I was getting tired.
One of the very first pictures of me. Mistress photoshopped it later on.

Would you care to see some clip art of me? Mistress made some and some of my Dogter pals made some. This first one was made by a Dogster pal, Bubbles Baby, a Sheltie:
Mistress made this by taking a picture of the backyard, making it bigger by mirroring it, and adding different poses of me and my ball in several frames. If the animation doesn't show up, click here.
Mistress made this one also.
And this was from when I was an honorable mention in a contest.
Mistress also made this one and with this I stop for today.
Thanks for reading!

No comments: