Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, September 5, 2008

Cookie & Treader - Wow!

Our furiends Essex and Deacon awarded us with two awards.


Thanks, Essex and Deacon!

The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and

5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated


We have several blogs which we follow.
We would like to nominate:
Daisy the Curly Cat
Abby K-9
Firefly's Dog Blog Spot
Just Another Dog Blog
Cowspotdog
Skeezix the Cat
Three Woofs and a Woo
Sorry if we did any that already got the awards. Woof!

3 comments:

Daisy said...

You two sure are cute doggies! Congratulations on your award. And thank you ever so much for thinking of me, too. You are nice!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WOW! I shur am honored to git this grate award, espeshully frum a cupple of grate woofies! Thank yoo!

Mauser*Girl said...

Hey! I appreciate you thinking of me and my blog. We don't really do awards or any of that, so I don't think I'll be posting it, but I appreciate the thought.