Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cookie - Keepsake

Mistress made something called a "keepsake" today. It's cooling off right now. She was playing around with some white stuff that was squishy. Then she tried to have me push put my paw on it. She tried to push on my paw gently, but I didn't like it and jerked it away. Mistress finally just put one of my hind paws on it and had me shift weight onto that paw. Then she did Treader, who didn't like it and his paw impression isn't as deep as mine. Then she put it in the oven. Huh!?! She prepared the pictures of us which sahe had to print off the computer and took the "keepsake" out after 15 minutes. Here's what it looks like:
What this "keepsake" is, I'm sure glad that I won't have to stick my paw onto it again!

2 comments:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

We will be checking up on you. Stay safe guys.

Essex & Deacon

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

The storm hopefully didn't you to rough a time. That said we decided to pass our good fortune on to you. Please check our blog for two well deserved awards.

Dog Speed,

Essex & Deacon