Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Monday, August 25, 2008

Treader - trampline fun

Sorry that we haven't been posting daily. We quit doing that after something happened to another blogger friend of ours and it just broke our hearts. We will not post daily anymore, but we will post often, still taking turns. Golleeeee, do I have a lot of catching up to do on what's been happenin' in the Treader world. The picture to your right is my with mistress, who is bouncing on her friend's trampoline. It all started one day when I got loose when one of the boards fell off our yard fence (mistress fixed it later) and tracked mistress to her friend's house...I arrive at the their dog, their dog Angel barking at me. Have I told you about Angel? She's an angel, all right. She's a 14 year old Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix and is very small, smaller than me. Anyway, it turns out that mistress and her friend were about to go on the trampoline. Instead of taking me home, mistress decided to take me into her friend's backyard to see if I would like the trampoline. I didn't mind it, but I would have liked it better if it wasn't for the boing boing boing bouncing. Mistress finally just picked me up and held me. I did jump off once to meet the next door's neighbor's dog on the other side of the fence. This is the neighbor's dog:
Her name is Sassy and she is an English Mastiff. Very friendly too, but doesn't like people or other animals approaching her yard. Mistress's brother caught me and put me back on the trampoline.
Mistress had another friend who joined us take this picture:
Then they had to go inside, and I had to stay in the backyard because mistress's friend's mom didn't want me in her house because her cats were inside and I chase cats. (Don't worry, there was a container of water out there.)
Here's Angel barking her protest at my presence:
Surprise surprise mistress's friend's mom had gotten some dog treats from that new pet store and Angel didn't like them, so she gave them to us. Mistress gave me one, but I don't like crunchy treats as much as soft ones because they're hard to chew, so I didn't eat it right away:
Doing my "dance" trick for the treat (and cheating, I'm not supposed to lean on something):
And finding that it's crunchy and I didn't have time to chew crunchy treats just then:

Mistress finally took me home after 10 minutes and went back to her friend's house.
When she got home, mistress gave Cookie some:




She gave me some, and I went off to chew it up. It took a few minutes. I have such a little mouth. Mistress likes to toss treats to us, so here I am...reeeaaady and a-rarin' to jump:
Then, we had to prepare for tropical storm Fay. It's been very cloudy and rainy for the past few days. The internet and later the electricity even went out for a while.
Here I am testing out mistress's (and her brother's) new telescope:
You can see into space with it!
Here I am napping on mistress's mom's lap:
And on Saturday, mistress's mom got sick with something, then last night mistress's brother, and now today mistress and mistress's dad. Yipe! I hope that I'm not next. Mistress has been pretty much sleeping all day and is not sleepy tonight, so she was able to help me type.
That be all, dog bloggers. God bless you and keep you safe.

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

It sure looks like you had fun, except for that bouncy stuff. We don't care for that either. Hope Fay is kind to you, right now we are watching Gustav.

Essex & Deacon.