Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Treader -

We had a fun playtime this morning. Mistress and her brother played with me. Cookie doesn't play anymore, that's why you never hear about a play session with her. She gets plenty of petting sessions though, believe me. Mistress had a little training session out front with Cookie today also. Cookie's a little rusty, which is hard to believe. Tonight mistress had to trim my belly hair fur, er...sanitary reasons. Let's just say that I get a little wet down there sometimes. She accidentally got my skin a little while trimming and I yelped. I was a little more nervous after that. Then mistress got the hydrogen peroxide out after she was done, poured some onto a paper towel and patted my belly with it.
Tomorrow mistress and her brother will have to stay at the neighbor's house for the morning. Mistress's mom has to go somewhere and with mistress's dad at the hospital...well, you get it.
Now, a few pictures from this morning:
This is the face I make when mistress blows on me:
I open my mouth.
And Cookie and mistress, and mistress's mom and brother did end up going to the park for a short while last night.
Read-about-it-here

2 comments:

Jasmine and Ando said...

Ack! Momma has to trim my "belly" fur too. She calls it a "potty cut" BOL. I wonder what it's really called in the grooming world?

Jasmine and Ando said...

Ack! Momma has to trim my "belly" fur too. She calls it a "potty cut" BOL. I wonder what it's really called in the grooming world?