Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Cookie - Food update

Well, we were going to go to the park today, but we probably won't be able to now. We'll try to go to tomorrow if we don't go today. Mistress took lots of pictures of Treader and me last night and this morning. There was a thunder storm this morning, so I was scared. My bag of dog food is running out already. Hmmm...now that's strange. Oh, mistress's mom went to that pet store (Pet Supplies Plus) that opened recently in Kingsland the other day and she found all those foods that we hear so much good about on Dogster. Canidae, Taste of the Wild....problem is she says that we can't afford their prices ($50 a bag). But, she did ask them to specially order Lassie Natural Way, and they will try to get some for us. Yay! Even if we do get to switch back to LNW, mistress wants to keep giving me chicken feet, because they're helping my arthritis more than even LNW did. And think how much they would help me together! Yeah. And that about all happening since the last update. Oh yeah, mistress's dad is starting to get diabetes. The doctors think that it's linked to his medication. Now, I'll show ya some pictures from last night and today:
"This Sheltie Talk book is the book fur me!":
"This Dog Training book is my kinda book!":
"Give me my chicken foot!":
"Why are you making me stay when you put it on the floor for me? Oh well, I'll stay anyway.":
"Yay, I get eat my chicken foot now!":

(Mistress put it in a bowl this time fur some reason.)

1 comment:

Jasmine and Ando said...

Woohoo for chickie feet!!

Momma can't find any for me- and I eat raw! BOL
Glad you're feeling better. Hope that nasty storm goes AWAY!!!!!!