Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cookie - pretty boring day if you ask me

Mistress was at her friend's house until around 5 o'clock. Then she came home and fed me and Treader. Then she played with Treader. She tried to make Treader sit/stay before he could chase the tug rope. He sat, but since mistress told him to stay and he didn't want to he didn't get up even when mistress let him. That cheeky little dog! So, mistress just made him sit until she threw the toy after that, but she said "okay" every time just before she threw the toy. There are some pictures, but the camera is kind of misplaced right now...after that I got petted. Mistress was going to let me outside while she was doing some yard work, but when she put me back in because I wasn't listening very well. Guess that I'm cheeky lately too. Mistress is going to start doing training with us every day instead of every few days she says. And she also says that she has to get used to using the NILIF [Nothing in life is free] method. She uses NILIF, but she is still in the habit of not using it and forgetting to use it sometimes.

No comments: