Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Treader - tomorrow is the big day!!!

Yesterday was the first anniversary of my adoption. I can't wait to find out what presents I'm getting! I personally hope that at least one of them is a tennis ball, because I've either lost or broken most of my current ones. Today mistress had to go to the dentist, so I was stuck in the crate for a few hours. When she got back she fed us. She always make me sit/stay while she's pouring my food, but today I tried to sneak into my crate to eat the food while she was puting the cup she uses away. She caught me and said "Ah-uh! No!" and made my sit/stay even longer. I tried to get up several times, but finally she made me sit/stay farther away from the crate for about a minute. And when she said "okay" I rushed into my crate to eat. I wanted to go for a walk, but mistress said that it was about to rain so no walk right now. Aw, phooey. (Oh, by the woof, do you know how I ask for a walk? Well, the leashes are hanging on a homemade coat-rack next to the door. I just walk up to it and bump the tip of the hanging leash with my nose. I'm so smart, eh?)
Mistress hasn't played with me yet today. She's trying to find her new Webkinz that she just got (a Rottweiler that she named "Jedi"). She suspects me, since sometimes I'll pick up stuffed animals and put them away with my other toys under beds and tables. Do I have it? Maybe and maybe not. I'm not telling. I might have to go to the vet's office too, because I'm making noises in my nose like I'm trying to get something out of it and the effort makes me sneeze. If it doesn't go away by tomorrow, she's taking me to the vet's. Not again...
That's all fur today furs. Oh and, tomorrow since it's my barkday I'll be posting even though it will be Cookie's turn.
P.S.
Some pics from yesterday's playtime:
Bouncing around with my toy:
Looking for my toy (mistress threw it):
Catching my toy:

No comments: