Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Treader - I had a good birthday!

They gave me my presents last night instead because they had to go see mistress's dad today. I got a squirrel squeaky toy, a ball with a fuzzy tail, and a whole pack of hot dogs (just for the occasion)! I love my toys, especially since both have fuzzy tails. I love to pull fuzz off of toys! (I got my two other presents earlier this week you'll remember. The Kong and my shirt.)
When I first got my squirrel:
Pulling the fuzz off my tennis tails ball:
Taking my hot dog where I can eat in peace:
I had to share with Cookie, but I got most of the hot dogs:

Then they made my sit/stay while they sang happy birthday to me. I stayed until I was told to get up.

No comments: