Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cookie - sorry for missing several posts

These past few days have been busy busy. Mistress was slacking off on training just a week or two ago and now she's getting back into it again. I always have to sit and stay before a meal, I always have to stay in whatever spot she tells me too not just right next to the food dish like she used to let me do. She started up again after she noticed that I didn't obey as well outdoors or something. Plus brushing brushing brushing lately. LOTS of brushing. I shed like I was made to shed, mostly in the summer, but technically all year round. The humans were gone for the longest time today. They left at 10:00 AM and came back at around 4:30 PM. I was so excited when they got back that when mistress sat on the bed I jumped on with her even though I'm generally not allowed to do that.
(Mistress's brother put his little Cars tent on the bed.)
But I got off when I was told to:
Well, taht's about all fur now.

No comments: