Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Treader - Mistress wanted to do a book review

The Dog Whisperer: A Compassionate, Nonviolent Approach to Dog Training
In my opinion, this book is the number one dog training book. It explains how proper diet, positive reinforcement training, and others things can be useful in training dogs.
It tells you how you can train without shock collars, leash pops, pinch collars, or other infamous training methods. Cesar Millan has nothing to do with this book. It has helped me become a better leader, friend, and team with my dogs. I recommend this book to anyone who has dogs.

1 comment:

skyhag said...

great book!! I refer to it quite a bit...I just wish he would take on Abby and get her over her THUNDER woes!!