Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cookie - tons of fun!

I had fun on Saturday! Mistress was in the pool with her brother, Treader was tied up close by, and I was allowed to be loose since I'm generally trust-worthy with the recall in the front yard. I saw a cat and ran off into the woods chasing it, but I came back in a few minutes after mistress kept calling me. When I came back mistress was fiddling with the water-rocket-sprinkler thing and I came and tried to catch the water coming out of it. Mistress started playing with it with me. Great fun! She went in the house to get new batteries for her camera and let her brother play with me with the water. Mistress took these pictures:







No comments: