Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Treader again, Cookie doesn't feel like it today

Getting slack, aren't I? I used to update a lot. Anyway, when mistress got home from her friend's house tonight and brought back her Rottweiler Webkinz, I found it and thought it was mine. She layed down on the couch and I asked her to play with me. She told me that she was sorry but she was tired. She had a hard time getting to sleep last night and when she did it was around 4 o'clock in the morning! Whoa! Anyway, I picked up "my" toy and she took it out of my mouth. At first I thought that she was playing with me, but then she just layed the toy down next to her and I jumped up with her and curled up.
Mistress gets to go to the water park tomorrow. I might actually get to go later on this month. On the last day that the water park is open, they allow humans to bring dogs with them. They were going to take me last year, but the special day was on a Sunday, the day they go to church. *sigh*

No comments: