Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, July 11, 2008

Treader - my barkday is coming up!!!

Today was fun. I did something that mistress though was neat this morning. (Read about that here) Mistress played with me as usual. The humans had to go to the store today. They went to that new pet store in town, Pet Supplies "Plus". They found a good dog food there that didn't cost much too. Mistress had $30 and spent it on toys for me to get on my birthday (on the 18th of this month). Okay, we don't know when my real birthday is, but we celebrate it this month. Wow, I wonder what she got me. She gave me a couple of things early. A Kong, and at Wal*Marts she got me a little jacket/shirt thingy that says "CHAMP" on the front (or back if you wanna get technical about it). I like the Kong, but the shirt could go as far as I'm concerned.



1 comment:

Jasmine and Ando said...

That is the TINIEST Kong! Larka actually stole Tobie's Kong today and it was that big. I took it away because it was swallowing size!!

Love the shirt though, bro!!;)