Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Treader here again


Last night, mistress's friend came over with her mom to drop off some cat food. Why, you ask? Mistress is taking care of her friend's cats. The cats get to stay at her friend's house, but mistress is keeping the food until her friend gets back.
Her friend tried to make me do tricks. Well, you know me, the only person that I obey is my mistress. But then that friend got out treats and then tried to make me do tricks. Oh, I guess that it wouldn't hurt to obey someone besides mistress. That picture is of me laying down on command for mistress's friend.
Here I am "dancing" for the friend on command:
Oh yeah, I also said hi to her mom (I'm not jumping up, I'm standing on my hind legs so I can sniff her. She had the smell of cats and another dog on her):

















This morning, (yipe) mistress got out the comb, nail clippers, spray bottle, and...a nail filer? Oh well, just the first two spell t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Mistress did Cookie first. She uses the spray bottle to de-smellify Cookie's bum, because Cookie's incontinence makes her bottom stink slightly. Needless to say, Cookie hates it. Then she brushed Cookie, then did her nails, and filed them. (Mistress said that she is going to start filing them so the edges won't be so sharp after the nails get clipped.) Then, she called me. I came after a minute or two, and she took my collar off and brushed me. Then, she let me go for a few minutes. She called me back. I came. Then she held me tight and presented the nail clippers. Not those guys again! This time, whenever I didn't struggle while she was clipping she told me "good boy". When she was done with one paw she'd file my nails, and then go onto the next paw until there was no next paw. I didn't mind the filing too much. Then, she let me go again for a few minutes and got out some little scissors to trim the hair on my paws with. (If she doesn't trim my paw hair regularly it gets to looking all scraggly and unruly.)

No comments: