Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday thunderstorms. *shiver*




Cookie h-here a-again. T-there's a thunders-storm g-going on r-right now. I'm scared of thunder! *whimper* This morning was real nice. After church, mistress spent some quality time with me and Treader. And ya know how we just love quality time. Mistress played with Treader, which he of course loved.

Mistress also run us through some of our tricks. Like "up", "down" (not lay-down, but down as in get off), "paw", and get it.
This is "down":

Mistress couldn't get up a good picture example of "up". Treader's so fast that she had to try several times before she got the two above pictures.
Then mistress had me do some of my tricks.
Here's "paw":


I'm not allowed on the bed because I have incontinence (although it is mostly under control by a medication called Proin), but she did let me put my front end on the bed.

Then she petted me and told me what a good girl I am. :D
Then mistress had me preform my "get it" trick, in other words do a little catching when she threw something. She made me catch Treader's ducky toy.
Here's what I think of toys since I've outgrown them:

But mistress wanted me to catch, so I did to make her happy.
Here's me dropping the toy after catching it:

And then mistress finally caught a photo of me in mid-catch:

And then her brother wanted a nice picture:

That was nice stuff. But now it's thundering and I'm cared and staying as close to mistress as possible. Hey wait a minute, it's not thundering quite so much. I can still hear some, but YAY IT'S GOING AWAY!

No comments: