Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cookie again

So, it's a pretty nice Tuesday. Mistress gave me my chicken foot and my medicine.
Then she tried to play with Treader. Then she made him do tricks. I tried to eat his treats, so mistress put me in a room while she was working with Treader. What the woof? Treats are fair game even if they were meant for another dog, aren't they? (Just as long as no one tries to take MY treats. God help them if they do.) Geesh. Then she found Treader's rubber fetch ring that he got for Christmas. (See picture above.) She tried to get him play with that, but he wouldn't. He just wanted another treat. Gluttonous little guy, isn't he?

Then mistress let me out of that room when she was done.

No comments: