Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Great Saturday

Treader here again.
Mistress is taking care of a friend's cat, Soldier.
This is Soldier:
Soldier's human is renting upstairs from mistress's family. So, Soldier lives upstairs. He gave mistress the key to upstairs. This morning, mistress watched her Saturday shows (first, Veggie Tales and Jane and the Dragon on NBC, and then some shows on TBN). Then she went on the computer for 2 hours. Then she went to take care of Soldier, and give him his wet food. Then mistress had to do math that she didn't get done yesterday, and Cookie and I laid next to her, occasionally barking at some people who pass by on the street.
When she was done, she had to go check if Soldier had eaten his food. She decided to bring me and Cookie out with her, just because she knew that we enjoy it. So, she snapped our leashes (I have to use a harness, because I pull and if the leash is attached to the collar it chokes me), and off we went.

Oh yeah, mistress's brother wanted to come too. He held me on the leash, and mistress held Cookie, because if Cookie wanted to she could run off and Charles would be flying behind her if he held onto the leash.
Mistress tied Cookie at the bottom of the outside steps (didn't I tell ya, we removed the inside steps to upstairs because we would be renting it), and me to the fence away from Cookie. The reason that I was away from Cookie was, Cookie is good with me most of the time, but if I tick her off, which I often do without meaning too, she can and will scare me, and perhaps even hurt me. Anyway, mistress and her brother went up to take care of the kitty. He was fine. So, after a few minutes mistress and her brother came back down.

Soldier had eaten most of his food. Mistress's instructions were to throw away what he hadn't eaten after an hour. As a very special and occasional treat, mistress let Cookie eat the rest, which she loved. Cat food is not good for dogs, but Cookie never gets it regularily. Only every once in a great while. Besides, it was better than letting the rest of Soldier's food go to waste. (Yes, it was wet food.)

Then, mistress decided to let us get a little exercise. We ran around for a few minutes.
Since we were back in our own yard, mistress let Cookie off-leash. I'm not reliable off-leash, so mistress says, so I wasn't allowed off-leash.





We loved it! Mistress was thrilled to catch one of Cookie where she was going so fast that her front paws were under her, and her back paws were almost in front of her. Not to mention that Cookie seems to have all fours paws off the ground. It's kinda blurry, so it's hard to tell. That is one of the pictures above. In one of the other pictures, you can see that I'm going FAST too.
Then we went inside, and that's all there really is to tell See ya tomorrow!.

No comments: