Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Treader again - mistress had us act like models *rolls eyes*

See this picture of me wearing socks? Mistress did that. She had me and Cookie do a bunch of poses last night. I hate posing. But then she started using treats to encourage me. But that was only for a particular picture that I didn't understand what to do in at first. Mistress had me pose without props, with props, playing the piano, silly pictures that I didn't like her taking of me. (Like socks on my head. Grrr) She also took pictures of me taking treats out of her hand. Then she moved onto Cookie. Mistress slipped my fetch ring over one of Cookie's front legs like a bracelet. Heehee! Now that was funny! She stopped the photo session later and went to bed. This morning she played with me and got some great actions pics. She also gave Cookie her chicken foot and medicine and fed us a little early. Oh yeah, mistress spent some time with Cookie as usual, so don't worry about that.
Now, I will show you some of the pictures:








No comments: