Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Treader -

Last week, mistress's uncle's dog spent a few days with us as mistress's uncle went to a funeral a few states away. Snoopy has been on this blog once before. And here he is:
Well, his picture. Snoopy himself is back at his own home now.
Let me tell ya, with Snoopy around, life is not boring. Well, life isn't exactly boring when he's not around either...he just adds some bounce to it. Mistress was having me pose like this before he came because she didn't have anything else to do at the time:
But when Snoopy came, he pretty much kept her on her toes.

I had fun playing with Snoopy for the most part. Except he wanted to keep playing even after I was tired out so I had to growl at him several times.
And he'd take my toys...

And chew them up...
He chewed my Tennis Toughies dumbbell ins half for example...
Before:
After:
We have some things in common though.
Snoopy hates dog food and expressed a desire to have me "share" my raw meals.
Well, okay, I don't hate dog food, but I do love raw meat and that's what Snoop and I have in common.

On Easter, mistress tried to share her Peeps with us:
And we hated them.

But mistress had other fun planned. She hid some plastic eggs with hot dogs in them all over one room of the house and had us look for them. We were each supposed to find four eggs, and after we found our share, we were put into our crates to prevent us from stealing another dog's egg.

Snoopy caught on quickest:
It took Cookie a while to get it, but she eventually got it:


I caught on second quickest:


Turns out that mistress put the eggs on top of my crate after the goodies were taken out, so when I got put into my crate...
I thought I had hit the jackpot.

Mistress fed each of us a pork picnic for supper. She cooked Snoopy's, because Snoopy's human does not want Snoopy to be fed raw meat.
Later that night, Snoopy played with a balloon




Then it finally popped:

I thought that the balloon business was foolishness...
I had learned not to play with balloons a long time ago (okay, a few months ago) because they scared me when they popped. But, you know what? Snoopy seemed to enjoy having his balloon pop!
Snoopy went home Wednesday morning. But before we move on, here's a video on me playing with him in the backyard:

[ETA: The sound seems to have been messed up after the video was uploaded. The sound you hear on the video is actually farther behind than the sound that was actually happening at that point. Al east, that's the way it appeared on our computer.]


Mistress has been slacking up on our walks, so she decided to get back into the habit on Thursday evening. Cookie was hoping we were going for a ride.


And of course, as always, mistress used the opportunity to work our obedience skills...




Here are some other pictures mistress took on our walk:

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Looks like you enjoyed having Snoopy around. We agree with you, peeps are yech.

Essex & Deacon