Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, September 12, 2008

Treader -

Mistress got some good pics today.
Cookie waiting patiently for her chicken foot:
Cookie posing:
Mistress went in the truck to get something and Cookie thought she was going for a ride:
She likes to sit in the driver seat:
Then mistress told Cookie to get out:

Cookie missed the Frisbee:
Then she caught it the on the next throw:
Me jumping around on the couch:
This would be a grrrreat picture if only mistress caught me head in the photo:
Me and my toy that is getting worn out:
This would be sooooooo pawesome if all of me was in it! Mistress was amazed that she got a picture of me in the air:
Catching my toy:




Cookie doing her "get up" trick. Mistress had her stop half-way.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Those are some awesome shots. Do chicken feet taste good? I never had one of those before.