Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Treader - 2nd day of raw

The picture to the right is of me standing on my hind legs because mistress is about give me my raw meat. Today, mistress introduced me to an RBM (raw meaty bone), which I loved.
Starting the meal:
Mistress gives it out in my old dish (don't worry, she cleaned about the old kibble crumbs), but it isn't long before I take it out of the dish and eat over the ground.
Yummy. I had taken my RBM into the back yard, but mistress called me back and asked me please not to bury the bone.
After that meat was gone, I went back for the RBM:
Eating my RBM in the backyard:


Mistress had me pose for a few quick pictures:

No comments: