Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cookie - pictures

Today wasn't really very exciting. Mistress was at her friend's house for about 4 hours. Mistress did get some goofy pictures of my though.
This one is from yesterday:
I was asleep this way and mistress thought that I looked goofy, so she got out her camera. When she turned it on, it woke me up and here I am half-asleep with my tongue hanging out
These are from today:
Mistress just HAD to put bracelets on me. *rolls eyes*
My content look.

Treader seems to be doing well on the raw diet already! Mistress says that his breath doesn't stink now and she thinks that he coat seems shinier.
Treader eating his RBM in the backyard. Mistress feeds him his raw on the edge of the porch, but he prefers to eat it in the backyard for some reason.

No comments: