Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Monday, July 7, 2008

Treader - Vet Day

Well, we went to the vet today. We walked into the door (I wasn't nervous) and waited. The vet got to us within a couple of minutes. Mistress is starting to turn almost everything into a training session, but she makes it fun for me. Right now she's teaching me not to pull on the leash. Not sure why I need to know that. Anyway, I got weighed and then I went into a little room. The vet drew some blood and I didn't like it (I didn't mind the needle is was the disinfectant that she squirted onto my leg) so mistress had to hold my head and backside. Then she did something else, but I'm not going to tell you about that. She also did a heartworm test. Then she left for a second and came back to give me my yearly shots. Then she left for about 10 minutes. Something about looking at my heartworm results. While she was gone, mistress started making me do tricks. Sit, lay down, stay, wave, and spin. I did really good at obeying. :D When the vet came back in, we found out that my heartworm test came out negative!
On a down:
Then we went back into the waiting room for mistress's mom to pay the bill ($103).
I met a couple of nice dogs there. A Boston Terrier
and a Border Collie mix.
I pulled on the leash to meet them, so mistress told me to sit. I acted like I didn't hear her, so she pushed my bottom down, told me "good boy" and let me meet the dog as a reward for obeying. (The Border Collie left before I could really meet him.)
That was fun!

1 comment:

Jasmine and Ando said...

haha, no the whole thing isn't a painting- just the service dog vest! But thanks anyways! BOL

Aww, sorry about the vet they're no fun!