Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cookie - Not thunder again...

There was a severe thunder storm warning for our area last night. Something about hail, 60 MPH winds, and extreme cloud-to-ground lightning. All I know is that it was scary! We didn't get any hail that I know of, though. The storm was just capable of producing it. It started at around 8:30, and end at about 10:00 PM. But we did hear some far off thunder sometimes during the very late night too. The humans let me on the couch with mistress since I was so scared. Treader wasn't scared. How does he do it? Mistress was watching the Weather Channel at first, but then she just started watching a video.
Mistress had to go out and shut the shutters with her mom. And the sky had almost constant lightning! We prepared just in case the electricity went out for a while. We got out our flashlights and battery-powered lamps.

(Treader wanted to play again today.)

2 comments:

--->Firefly<--- said...

Poor Cookie! Storms are terrible aren't they? Thunder and lightning make me growl! Check out my blogs!

Jasmine and Ando said...

I wouldn't give up agility for anything!

Mom is also thinking of doing some service dog presentations and informationals in front of her school and the local dog 4-H club.

I hope your storms go away!! :-O