Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Treader again...aarrrooooooooooooooooooo

I did something real neat today, but I'll get to that in a minute. Last night, mistress and I had a long play session. Fun! I guess that I need to build up my stamina, because every couple of minutes I needed to lay down and rest for another couple of minutes before I could play again. I'm getting out of shape! Actually, it's been that way for a while. Funny for a dog who used to have to live off garbage on the streets, isn't it? Anyway, mistress got some drop-dead good photos of me in action. One was of me jumping off the bed. My back paws were still on the bed there, just because they lifted off. My front paws were in the air like I was flying like a super hero! I'm awesome, eh? That was fu-un! I love it when mistress spends lots of time with me!

This day was pretty boring...mistress and her mom and brother went to visit her dad who's at the hospital and he will be there for the next two weeks. When they got back, mistress played with me after doing her spelling test (oh yeah, did nt I tell ya, my mistress is homeschooled) and then she had time to play with me for a minute before doing her reading lesson.
Then she let me outside a little later. There was what those humans call a "siren" (but to me it sounds like a lost dog howling for help) going off. Suddenly, mistress and her mom stopped. "What is that noise?" he mom said. It sounded strange to her. "It sounds like a wolf." mistress said. Then she looked at me and Cookie outside. She saw me lifting my head like a wolf when it's howling. "Treader's howling." mistress's mom told mistress. My howl sounds like a wolf's howl, only deeper and it sounds kinda like it's coming from something much smaller than a wolf. Yeah, I don't howl much, but I had a feeling that that poor little lost dog out there needed directions. I mostly gave the directions to him in howl, but some in barks. Mistress tried to get out her camera to record me, but by the time she got the low-power batteries to work I had stopped.
Pretty neat though, eh? I've howled two times before. Once, on the day when mistress first got me I heard a siren on TV and howled while sitting on her dad's bed. Then about a month later mistress's dad says that he saw and heard me wake myself up by howling in my sleep.
Cookie has never really howled, at least not like I do. Sometimes when a car is coming up when she starts barking she will go "BAROOOOOOOOO, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF...!" or "WOOOOOOO, WOO, WOO, WOO, WOOF!"
Another reason why I'm so pawesomly awesome!

No comments: