Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cookie once again

Mistress had to go to her uncle's house last night. She got to see and take pictures of her uncle's GSD, India who is almost 2 years old. India's a nice dog, my mistress says. Anyway, mistress came home late last night. Then she had to go to her uncle's house again this morning. What the Woof? Anyway, I was lonely again. What? Yeah, I guess Treader was lonely too. I'll show you some pictures of Indy that mistress took in a moment. There are thunder storms going on right now, so I'm jittery. Mistress also played with Snoopy, her uncle's 2+ years old Jack Russell Terrier.
I'll show you some pictures of him too. But just this once. This blog is about me and Treader not Snoopy or India after all.
Snoopy:





India, AKA "Indy" or "Endy":




No comments: