Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We're on Tumblr now

Hey guys, been a few years.

I began to really slow down on the blogging and eventually just stopped altogether. I was a teen when I began this blog, begun to have more interests and responsibilities placed on me and as that happened I began to lose interest in keeping this blog up.

However, I have now opened up a blog on Tumblr where I can post pictures of Treader and the newest edition to the family, Oreo!

Behold, Oreo:
Sorry, not the best quality photo. But one of the only full-body photos I can find on this computer, somehow.

Anywho, here's Treader and Oreo's new Tumblr blog.

Probably just going to post photos there for the most part. Oh, I got Oreo as a baby, and visited him and his littermates long before I brought him him, so I have tons of baby pictures! :D If anyone wants I can post some of those to Tumblr.

No comments: