Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cookie - Star ship treats?

*gasp* What's that? A bird? A plane?
Eek! It's a star ship! And it's coming to get meeee!
It's coming around for another pass. *shiver*
Maybe if I try catch it, I can keep it from hurting me.
Dang! I missed it!
Where'd it go?
There it is! *catch, swallow*
You know, that tasted good. Could it be...?
Silly me. It was only some pizza-flavored treats that mistress was tossing.
Come on, yum-yum treat, fly into my mouth, er!...landing pad.

1 comment:

KEY WEST COLLIES said...

Whew, you has us worried about outspace invaders. Glad it was just tasty dog treats. Now if we can convince Dad to give us some more treats.

Essex & Deacon