Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Treader - raw update and pictures

Hello everywoof once again. I've been on raw for almost a month now, and the way it's been going I'll be able to stay on it almost fur sure. I only threw up once. (Don't worry, in that picture to the right I'm only yawning.) We scored half a week's worth of beef this week. Mistress's mom had gotten some hamburger meat and when she cooked one it turned out to be hard for people to chew. So she let mistress give it to me on my raw meals. Only problems was that there was no bone in it, so mistress gave me some of Cookie's chicken feet so I'd get some bone. I've also had pork and a few livers this week. Mistress hopes to get some kidneys for my organ content next week. Tomorrow she'll be getting some more meat. The butcher has much better meat selections than the grocery store, so she hopes to get some more variety into my diet.
Enough about raw, I'll tell you about my training. Mistress says that my recall and overall obedience is improving. In my pictures above, mistress set me up there and told me to stay. So I did and I didn't get down until she told me that I could. Here I am after she told me that I could get down:

We've got some pawesome pictures from last weekend to show off:

Ever played Donut-Socks? It's a great game that mistress and I made up. She rolls a few socks into a donut-shape and tosses them to me while I try to catch them:
"Throw it, throw it!":
Another amazing catch by Treader(!):
How high did that one go(?):
Rest time:
Catching a donut-sock during my rest:
Holy donuts(!), this one is BIG(!):
Holding the big one whilst I wait for another one to coming flying my way:
Any more(?):
Me screaming:
Heehee, not really. Just a weird yawn.

And some pictures from the other day:
These flowers bloom every fall:
Mistress had Cookie pose in front of them:
Cookie isn't interested in the flowers, she's looking for cats to chase:
Guess what Miss Glutton got caught red-pawed doing(?):
Yep, stealing the food that gets laid out for the stray kittens. Look at her guilty face!

No comments: