Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Friday, October 17, 2008

Cookie - I'll Show Mine if You Show Yours

First, let me say that I do not have a favorite toy anymore. I grew out of toys when I was about 8 years old. Even when I liked toys, I didn't have a favorite. But Treader still loves toys. I will post his favorite. He has a lot of toys and he loves them all. But I'd have to say that his favorite is his Ducky that he got for winning a contest on a Dogster group:
Ducky is an Easter toy, even though the contest was about Valentines Day. It used to squeak, but as he put holes in the toy, he pulled the squeaker out. Now Ducky is pretty much de-stuffed, but Treader still loves it. Another toy that Treader loves the most is his Tennis Tails ball:
Treader likes to pull the fuzz of the tail, and of course he likes to chase and catch the ball.

And some more recent pictures of Treader:
What the? What's he doin' here, Kung Fu(?):
Nice pose:



I know that you want to see some of me, but mistress didn't take many pictures of me in the past few days. Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Cowspotdog said...

those are some great toys......and can't believe you don't have not even one you don't play with. Thanks for calling by my blog....I will add you in to my fav's and visit often.