Be Careful on the Web!

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Music (Click pause if you want it to be quiet)

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Treader - sorry for being so late

Don't you just love computer trouble? Yep, you guessed it. We're having computer problems. First, when we installed our latest Windows update it interfered with the internet and kept us from going on. Mistress had to uninstall the update, shut down the computer, and turn off and turn back on the modem and router before it worked again. And then she left it on while she was at church tonight and now it's too tired to work properly it seems. Which is kinda funny because we could leave it on all day before and it would would almost perfectly. Now, it will cut off without warning, and all seems normal. The fans are all working and we just cleaned some dust off it yesterday. Maybe the heat's getting to it. Maybe the power supply is going bad. We're on mistress's dad's computer, that's why I can't share any picture on this post.
Well, we'll be back on our computer tomorrow, and we'll call mistress's dad's friend who is a computer expert. He can help with almost anything.
Now, I'll get to my day. Well, last night they had peperoni pizza and mistress' doesn't like the peperoni so me and Cookie got that. Mistress made Cookie do a trick and gave her a couple. When I came close when mistress offered me one, Cookie bossed me away. Mistress knows that Cookie is my boss and she respects that in most cases, but she doesn't like her trying to take food away from me. So, out of spite she gave me all the rest. Maybe it wasn't fair, but it was yummy. Cookie didn't seem to get it. She didn't get bossy with me, she just stared at mistress like she thought that mistress still had the peperoni. Then this morning mistress was upset about the internet not working. I mean, her mom called Comcast (our internet provider) and they couldn't help us fix it. They did say that a program may be interfering, and thats what gave mistress the idea to uninstall the update. Because this trouble didn't start until the update was installed. Mistress played with me later on. I didn't play much, but I did play some. And that's about it really. Unless I'm furgetting something.

No comments: